See "About The Event" for Details|
The Audition Room
KIDS Voice-Over Workshop & Recording Session
A fun, informative introduction to voice-over acting! This 2-Day, COVID-conscious event is filled with great tips and techniques. Includes individual VO demo recording session for all who attend! [For Kids, Ages 7-12]
Time & Location
See "About The Event" for Details
The Audition Room, 1320 E Washington St, Louisville, KY 40206, USA
About the Event
A 2-Day, COVID-Conscious, Voice-Over Workshop for Kids, Ages 7-12
DAY 1 [Class]
• Discover your unique voice-artist type
• Learn professional VO microphone and delivery techniques
• Fun and effective vocal warm-ups
• VO auditioning tips for kids
– We'll find the perfect script copy for each attendee, and work with them to find the right pace, energy, and tone ahead of their recording session.
DAY 2 [Individual Recording Sessions]
• The sessions are by appointment only. Once you've registered your child for this workshop, the event hosts will email you a link to sign up for your preferred timeslot.
• Each attendee will receive professional direction throughout their recording session to ensure their demo recording(s) best reflects their skill and range within the craft.
– All VO recordings will receive pro editing, mixing, and mastering, complete with original sound design, courtesy of Everything Cinema Productions! Attendees will receive an mp3 copy of their demo recording(s), by email, once post-production is complete.
EVENT TICKET INFORMATION
*Please Note, there are 2 Ticket Options for this event.
• Option (1), The Voice-Over Experience [BASIC], which includes full access to Day 1 of this workshop, as well as a guaranteed session spot on Day 2 to record one commercial VO demo (a 15 to 20-second VO).
• Option (2), The Voice-Over Experience [DELUXE], which includes full access to Day 1 of this workshop, as well as a guaranteed session spot on Day 2 to record two commercial VO demos (15 to 20-second VO each).
[ONE SPOT LEFT FOR THE 1 PM WORKSHOP]
• Ticket Option 1 (Basic) | 11 AM class + One VO Recording | $150 – [SOLD OUT]
• Ticket Option 2 (Deluxe) | 11 AM class + Two VO Recordings | $200 – [SOLD OUT]
• Ticket Option 3 (Basic) | 1 PM class + One VO Recording | $150
• Ticket Option 4 (Deluxe) | 1 PM class + Two VO Recordings | $200
DATES & TIMES
*Please Note, there are 2 class time options on Day 1 of this event.
• Saturday, August 29, 2020, 11 AM to 12:30 PM | OR | 1 PM to 2:30 PM
• Sunday, August 30, 2020, 10 AM to 4 PM (Individuals are only to attend their session timeslot - See above for more details)
The Audition Room | Everything Cinema Productions
1320 East Washington Street
Louisville, KY 40206
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS
Sarah East (Owner and Instructor at The Audition Room) is a working actress, casting director, and member of the Screen Actors Guild. She’s worked as an Audition Coordinator and Acting Coach with the area's largest talent agency and production companies for almost a decade, learning the casting process from the inside out. After graduating from The American Musical and Dramatic Academy in 2005, Sarah spent time in New York City performing sketch comedy and improv before moving to Louisville, where she's grown her theatrical and on-camera resume to include nearly 100 Co-Star, Spokesperson, and Principal credits in film/tv, commercial, and live shows. Sarah's work as a private acting coach has been credited with helping students and adults book on-camera roles in box office feature films, tv shows, and commercials.
Neil Mulac (Owner, Everything Cinema Productions), is a professional actor, voice artist, filmmaker, screenwriter, and teacher. He is an alumnus of the University of Louisville, where he studied both Theatre and English. Neil has appeared in numerous plays, music videos, commercials, films, and television projects, including the Hallmark channel's original film, An Uncommon Grace. He has also co-hosted and instructed a wide variety of acting classes and workshops including, Improv for On-Camera Auditions, Intro to Physical Comedy, Auditioning for TV/Film Intensive, The Type Workshop, and Film Acting Summer Camps.